Wednesday, January 09, 2008



Today's the day.
there's this multitude of conflicting feelings in me right now.
I really wonder if the level of interest reflects the importance of a person.
If so, it is quite a moment of realisation to me.
I wouldn't say I'm filled with trepidation at the fact mr choir boy is going to live army life which in fact he is actually okay wif. haha.
I guess its the alienation from reality.
Or rather, the rate at which painstakingly and carefully formed relationships/friendships disintegrate exponentially.
Its just disturbing isn't it.
I'm really praying that I'll get good buddies tomorrow.
Buddies I can count on for life (or so I've heard).
Its just not the same without those old friends. (as much as I don't show it)

Sometimes in life when a sacred place of yours gets violated, it really affects you a lot because it becomes a scary place instead of a safe haven.
And those who intrude upon these lands of others and cause invisible scars should burn.
May the long arm of justice spank their asses and smite them with its wrath.
Maybe their red stinging (colouredbuttcheeks) would teach them to spare a thought for others.

Time will pass, and the water that flows from time's fountain will slowly clean the wound. Scars may remain but what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.
Scars are there to remind us that we've been through it and we're stronger now.

Sorry I did the best I could. I'm okay with that side of yours, I just hope that it will not hurt that much after some time.
Stay strong =)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

-Me-
Danny Wong
04.07.89 holy innocent's pri.xinmin sec. vjc. Vjchoir! =D

Share your thoughts...




layout
skin designed by
farah aziz's design
using Adobe Photoshop 7.0
font used : samarakan

Fav links
Josh Groban
online dictionary
Lyrics


Friend BloggIes
Andrina
BeRniCe
hUi sHan
HonG yOu
Hwee Teng
jUe hUi
juIt liAn
johnNy aka dua bao
JoaNne
JesslYn
kEnnY
mIng tiNg
RuiyuAn
sHu weI
sArAh LiM
Sarah Tee
sEe yuen
WaN tIng
Wei Qin
yU tiNg
sheryl
center>