Sunday, December 23, 2007



Enchanted really has some nice songs inside.
'So Close' just plays itself over and over again in my head.
no idea why, or maybe its cause it feels so familiar.
2 long days of caroling and more to go.
Carols are fun but it just doesn't feel that great as the years go by.
Its weird being all chatty and high but yet deep inside, you know you're nowhere.
Kinda tiring to try to be somewhere but nowhere haha.
Maybe looking happy makes people think you're really happy eh =)
Army looms ahead, although there's this sense of trepidation and uncertainty, I think I would rather go army then to stay here.
Lost and not belonging anywhere.
Oh well but singing really makes things easier I guess.
At least I don't haf to think of who to talk to next, what to do or whether I should just give up and sit alone and then realise how nobody would actually bother to talk to you lol.
Sad but yeah.

thankfully there's still you. =)

So Close
You’re in my arms
And all the world is calm
The music playing on for only two
So close together
And when I’m with you
So close to feeling alive

A life goes by
Romantic dreams will stop
So I bid mine goodbye and never knew
So close was waiting,
waiting here with you
And now forever I know
All that I wanted to hold you
So close

So close to reaching that famous happy end
Almost believing this was not pretend
And now you’re beside me and look how far we’ve come
So far we are so close

How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?
We’re so close
To reaching that famous happy end
And almost believing this was not pretend
Let’s go on dreaming for we know we are
So close
So close
And still so far



A really nice song that melts anyone who listens to it.

Comments: Post a Comment

-Me-
Danny Wong
04.07.89 holy innocent's pri.xinmin sec. vjc. Vjchoir! =D

Share your thoughts...




layout
skin designed by
farah aziz's design
using Adobe Photoshop 7.0
font used : samarakan

Fav links
Josh Groban
online dictionary
Lyrics


Friend BloggIes
Andrina
BeRniCe
hUi sHan
HonG yOu
Hwee Teng
jUe hUi
juIt liAn
johnNy aka dua bao
JoaNne
JesslYn
kEnnY
mIng tiNg
RuiyuAn
sHu weI
sArAh LiM
Sarah Tee
sEe yuen
WaN tIng
Wei Qin
yU tiNg
sheryl
center>