Monday, December 03, 2007



And so it went round and round again.
I used to believe what goes around comes around.
Then again, why do you get so disappointed time and time again when you realise that if you don't belong to someone else's world, no matter how much effort you put in, it just never comes back.

And so my bubble bursted right in my face once again.
Its kind of too late, and something inside me tells me I'll regret it.
People often forget what you have said to them or done for them, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
What if you made them feel uncomfortable even though you've tried so hard to make it feel all so right?
Its sad to realise that you're nowhere after so long, only to find out that the people you once strayed away from are the people whom will always care for you.
Will it be too late to get it all back now?
Had a good time with huping wanting yizha jerrold today.
Thank you guys a lot =)
Thank you edwin leonard wen qin too, although I never seem to show it, it seems like wherever I end up you guys are still around all the itme.

Been really busy preparing for so many millions of things till I don't even know what's going on in my life.
Dealing with the pressure, and the stray festering emotions from the past just isn't that easy.
Somehow moving on from and letting something that was such a big part of my life this year is just hard.
Worse when now its just blatant isolation and alienation.
Is it all just my fault?
Doubt you'll ever be bothered anyways. (and still here am I being the world's greatest idiot by even thinking about it)

Everything's just in a flurry, and in a flash my voice exam's gonna come and go and soon its going to be christmas time.
Reading other people's blogs and all and how everyone's having the time of their lives just makes me realise that maybe Year 2s aren't feeling the same way at all.
I don't even know if christmas this year and all the caroling will feel good anymore. Everything you see around you just kinda tells you that you're out of the main picture already.
You're just another random person now. Far cry from what just seems like a short period of a few months ago.
Why bother to work your way through into their lives now?
Only to realise you're part of nobody's lives?
That's me, I realised.
Everywhere, but nowhere at the same time.
All this time, being a little everywhere, but ultimately not part of anyone's lives.
That's just pretty sad isn't it?
You know it happens when you never show up in people's minds when they are asked to think of someone close.
Could this be pre NS syndrome? haha
When you worry about everything falling apart and you panic, trying to hold them together but you realise there are simply too many cracks.
I'm coming to a standstill, to the split in the crossroads that has no direction signs.
Is this all meant to be this way?
I'm trying to just relax and stay positive but all the signs just makes it all so daunting and discouraging.
I'm just trying so hard not to think about it but sometimes its just worse when everything starts coming back and you crumble from the epiphany.

So much for an emo post.
I'll just have to decide if its worth it to go on.
I'm sorry to those I'll disappoint but maybe this is what I should have done all along.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

-Me-
Danny Wong
04.07.89 holy innocent's pri.xinmin sec. vjc. Vjchoir! =D

Share your thoughts...




layout
skin designed by
farah aziz's design
using Adobe Photoshop 7.0
font used : samarakan

Fav links
Josh Groban
online dictionary
Lyrics


Friend BloggIes
Andrina
BeRniCe
hUi sHan
HonG yOu
Hwee Teng
jUe hUi
juIt liAn
johnNy aka dua bao
JoaNne
JesslYn
kEnnY
mIng tiNg
RuiyuAn
sHu weI
sArAh LiM
Sarah Tee
sEe yuen
WaN tIng
Wei Qin
yU tiNg
sheryl
center>