Wednesday, July 04, 2007



Finally 18. A step closer to being an adult.
I had fun today I guess.
Thanks to so many people who wished me and even more to those who spent time and effort to give me a present =)
I guess my birthday wish didn't exactly come true but I'm pretty relieved and happy today.
THANK YOU PEOPLE ! =)






you know. it'll be really good if things would just finally be happy.
I'm really tired of this and I just wanna feel happy and normal with you once again.
If only you would know this and do something about it.

Comments: Post a Comment

-Me-
Danny Wong
04.07.89 holy innocent's pri.xinmin sec. vjc. Vjchoir! =D

Share your thoughts...




layout
skin designed by
farah aziz's design
using Adobe Photoshop 7.0
font used : samarakan

Fav links
Josh Groban
online dictionary
Lyrics


Friend BloggIes
Andrina
BeRniCe
hUi sHan
HonG yOu
Hwee Teng
jUe hUi
juIt liAn
johnNy aka dua bao
JoaNne
JesslYn
kEnnY
mIng tiNg
RuiyuAn
sHu weI
sArAh LiM
Sarah Tee
sEe yuen
WaN tIng
Wei Qin
yU tiNg
sheryl
center>