Thursday, April 26, 2007



When a flower blooms, does it mean it is going to die?

it is just like a flower. You and me.
its budding moment draws upon tenderness and happiness from those who await its bloom.
There was love and care showered upon it, and it slowly grew in time.
Yet in my reckless anxiety to see it bloom, I tried to open it with my bare hands to witness its beauty.
All that happened after that was a strained flower that struggled to live and it made me feel so sad.
What would have happened if I let it bloom by itself?
It pains me so to know perhaps it is going to die.
How can I keep it alive? I really wonder.

If you ever see this and you want to keep this flower alive. Please tell me so.

Comments: Post a Comment

-Me-
Danny Wong
04.07.89 holy innocent's pri.xinmin sec. vjc. Vjchoir! =D

Share your thoughts...




layout
skin designed by
farah aziz's design
using Adobe Photoshop 7.0
font used : samarakan

Fav links
Josh Groban
online dictionary
Lyrics


Friend BloggIes
Andrina
BeRniCe
hUi sHan
HonG yOu
Hwee Teng
jUe hUi
juIt liAn
johnNy aka dua bao
JoaNne
JesslYn
kEnnY
mIng tiNg
RuiyuAn
sHu weI
sArAh LiM
Sarah Tee
sEe yuen
WaN tIng
Wei Qin
yU tiNg
sheryl
center>